Thursday, October 18, 2007

Fall has definitely arrived! It's a cold, blustery day out there today. Ryan was supposed to have a field trip to the pumpkin patch today, but they canceled it due to the forecasted windstorm. He was a little disappointed, but I'm glad. It's cold! :)

We've kept busy since my last post. The kids most favorite thing to do when Bob gets home is wrestle (spelled it right this time!). As soon as he changes his clothes, he knows that he's going to be attacked...not by one child, but by both. Some may think that Emma's a sweet, gentle, quite little thing. She is, after all, a girl. But, she's been known to make little boys cry by growling at them. She's an expert light saber fighter and can defend herself with her brother. Ahh....can't wait until she's 16.

Ryan decided that he was going to do half of my housework for me so they could fingerpaint. So, he and Emma vacuumed one room and...well...that's all they did. Where did my help go? That's not half of my housework!

Bob was kind enough to watch the kids overnight on Friday. I headed up north with one of the friends to scrapbook. On Friday, from 6 to 11, I got 20 pages done. I was so excited! On Saturday, I think the homemade cinnamon rolls and staying up until 1:30 kicked in - I only completed 10 more pages. Oh well...it was great to get away, spend some time with friends and leave that housework at home! (No, Ryan didn't do any housework while I was gone!)

I guess that's all for now. Gotta wake up Emma and head out in the yucky weather to get Ryan from the bus. I hope that you're all enjoying your day and making it a good one!

1 comment:

Guests as of 5/3/10 said...

Hi Katie - I just had all my work emails forwarded to my hotmail account and found your emails about your blog...so glad I found it. Looks like you have the blog stuff figured out to me:) Will be a great way to keep in touch with you and your cute family!

Blog Archive