
It has been mentioned by a couple of select individuals that there aren't enough pictures of Uncle Max and Aunt Amanda on this blog (hmmm...didn't see their names in the title of the blog!). So, here are a few pictures of Uncle Max from 2003. If I had a scanner, I'd go waaaaaay back to the early years of Max...all dressed up at piano recitals, dressed in white from head to toe to show his goat named "booger" at the fair, his wrestling photos in his singlet, wrestling with any of my friends that were brave enough to come to our house. However, until I resolve this issue, we'll have to settle for photos of "grown-up" Max. Amanda...since I'm starting back a ways, you'll have to wait a while. Don't forget I have some of you growing up, too!

That's all for now...more photos to come once I have the spare time to go through years of photos
just to find some of Uncle Max.
No comments:
Post a Comment