Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dear Lucas,

Last night as I was working in the office, Emma sat beside me and "wrote" a letter to her best friend (now 350 miles away). I stopped what I was doing and typed as she spoke...

Dear Lucas: You're the best friend I've ever had in my life. You don't know where to come to see me. I'll keep my house good and make sure no monsters are in my house. Don't worry. I'm still here for you. I know that you would like to be over here. I know because dear Lucas is what I best need. What I need is you...I do. Lucas loves me a whole lot and I love him a lot. -Emma

2 comments:

Jenny Tan said...

I was gonna ask u, if u mind me posting Emma's photo on my blog...I need to write something about that lovely e-mail from her.

Smartie Pants said...

That is priceless Katie!!! You know Jenny already has that wedding all planned!!!
What a loving spirit, if only there was more of that around our world!!!

Blog Archive