Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Shoot!!!!

I was just going to upload photos from the nature walk that Mom and I took with Emma, and of our Halloween evening at the Sloan's. However, I just realized that I took my card to Fred Meyers to print pictures, rather than downloading them to Costco. Then, like an numbskull, I deleted them all! I'm so bummed. I love technology, but sometimes you just gotta be smarter than the average box of rocks...

2 comments:

All American Family said...

Don't you just hate it when something like that happens!! Sounds like y'all had a good evening though, and maybe someone else still has the digital pictures from your friends place??

Jenny Tan said...

One way to get 'em back is to take a photo of the photos you printed ~ it won't be the same as original, but at least you'll have a soft copy...hopefully u didn't print in glossy...matte would give u a better chance of getting close to the original. Good luck.

Blog Archive