Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tonight's projects...

Camo, Dinosaurs, and Thomas...boys' version of the small recovered composition books.

Princess and toadstools with hedgehogs and owls...girls' version of recovered composition books.

Bookmarks made with the left-over scraps.



5 comments:

Jenny Tan said...

Love the toadstools/owls/hedgehogs paper!!! :) Did u laminate the bookmarks?? What did u use?

Cassie said...

I'm just swooning over that paper with the owls, hedgehogs and mushrooms. You know my weakness for these things!

KatieB said...

The toadstool paper is from Archiver's. I've discovered more and more owls and toadstools! Cassie...I thought you might like it.

I bought a roll of contact paper in the kitchen section at Wal-Mart...have been using it for all kinds of crafts. It works great to laminate items, and can be written on with dry-erase markers and then erased.

All American Family said...

Your projects are adorable!

Smartie Pants said...

Katie, I am still waiting for my apron & towel set. You can just add some of these treats to my box that I want you to send as soon as you make a ton more cute stuff. I am counting on you to make all my family and friends their Christmas presents!!! You know how timely and fast I am!!! Counting on you Sis-ta!!!
Saw Miss Cobain today, she like all of us here miss you!!!! You are so talented!!!

Blog Archive