Wyatt: "We call this mac and cheese. In another language, it's macaroni and cheese!"
*
Emmalee: "Wyatt, why do you like me so much?"
Wyatt: "Because I like to boss you around."
Emmalee: "Toss..boss. Wyatt, they rhyme!"
*
Bob: "This is fun!"
Referring to work...words never before uttered in our
household by the CPA in tax season.
Bike rides
*
Longer days
*
Sunshine
*
Fun at the YMCA
Fun at the YMCA
(I requested them all at the library and was put on the waiting list. Whoops!
They all became available at the same time!)
***Witnessed***
Ryan's sweetness to little sis
Ryan has given Emma about 30 Pokemon cards. She loves to trade them back to him.
Yesterday, they had finished trading cards, and Ryan told Emma that she would need to buy more. The next thing I knew, Ryan had both of their piggy banks out and was emptying them. Emma ended up with a bag of pennies (I wonder if Ryan's back had more silver in it?). She then went to Ryan to "buy" more cards from him. Poor thing...he had meant that she would need to buy more cards at the store. Emma sat in my lap with crocodile tears just streaming down her cheeks saying, "I want to buy more Pokemon cards from Ryan." Ryan disappeared upstairs and came back a few minutes later...he'd pulled a couple of his cards out of his book and gave them to her. Her tears dried up, and she was happy as could be. And she got to keep all of her pennies!

3 comments:
HI Katie,
Cute kids-sounds like you're lovin' every minute!
I currently "sell" at the Shabby House there on 4906 W. State St. (Boise) and occaisonally at Re-Design in Eagle. "Miss Gracies" is the name of my business-I do a few sales (antiques, collectilbes, shabby furniture, home decor) a year at my home in Fruitland. Come in to Shabby House-tell them I sent you-ask for 10% discount. If you'd like I can add you to my mailing list? or just send me your email when I have the sales...that's enough business:)
so glad you dropped by...cute blog!
Have a great Saturday!
Rene'
Oh...........My..........Word.....I just did that 5 mile dvd we bought at Costco. You were right. It is FASSSSSSSSSSST! Mom
Katie! Thanks for popping up and saying Hi on our blog! *Confession* I read yours quite regularly as well! :) I also tried to be your friend on facebook, but apparently you're not taking any new applications ;) Your kiddos are getting so big. I'm glad to see you all appear to be enjoying Boise!
Post a Comment