...I've enjoyed over the past twenty-four hours
1. A freshly prepared field
ready for the seed
(that's the convention grounds across the field)
~~~
i hear that it builds character and
instills a work ethic
~~~
there used to be a huge sandbox underneath it
we woudl climb the back side of the tree, climb out on one of the
overhanging branches and swing out on a rope like Tarzan
~~~
this is lavender
it was a pleasure to work in it
because it smelled so good!
i'm going to get some lavendar for our yard
yep...we're trying to take the city out of the boy!
7. getting to drive the tractor for 20 miles (it was actually more like three miles, but they were going 5 miles an hour...just seemed like 20 miles to Ryan!)
8. fresh tracks
9. smiling faces that glow with both the sunshine and with happiness
10. before...
~~~
just wait...in two months time, this burm will be
beautiful! more photos then...

1 comment:
I'm SOOOOOO jealous of your weather. It snowed overnight and is now snowing HUGE flakes. I'm so sick of seeing white. I can't wait to see daffodils and tulips and what not trying to poke through, searching for the sun, just as we are!!!!!
Post a Comment