My poor husband! I told him this past week that, as soon as the house was
put together enough, we were going to start having people over for games, dinner, whatever.
I may have neglected to mention that I had scheduled three things this weekend. Oops!
During tax season, he goes to bed early as he's up quite early and works long days. I was so pleased when, even after staying up later than normal all weekend, he mentioned how much
he enjoyed himself each evening!
~~
Friday night, we had friends over for dinner and games. With five kids in the house all playing
together nicely (and one a baby), I didn't take a single photo! I can't believe it! I wish I had because we had a wonderful time. Next time I'll make up for it.
~~
Sunday evening, Preethie, Nelson, Max and Amanda came over for dinner.
(My Roul Pat used to be while until Bob baked on it...note for future in case it happens to someone else...you can still use it!)
How come my face never looks that happy when football is involved?
Please play tea party with me!
(How could you say no?)
Preethie, Me and Amanda
(How could you say no?)
Love that smiling face!
Scary!!


Learning how to measure

Note: I'm well aware that there are very few photos of Ryan. We have all of the fun while he's at school!
~~
I had a Tupperware party last night. Yep, those still happen!
We had a great turnout, had fun, but no photos.
We did discover that roughly 12 cars can park in or around our driveway and I can fit 14 women (and one baby) in my living room!!

3 comments:
I'm pouting because you were having all the fun while I was cooped up sick! Can't wait for my turn to come and play :)
Thanks for including us in your fun weekend. When tax season is over I would love to watch your kids so you and Bob could have an evening alone.
Cassie...please come anytime! I hope that you're all feeling better.
Preethie...YES! That would be great! So glad you could join us.
Post a Comment