Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ceiling fan makeover

Emma and I got to play with tools today. While I borrowed Bob's
drill, Emma learned how to use the screwdriver.

I LOVE how this turned out. Em has a tiny ceiling fan in her room...the blades are just
11" long. It made it super easy to cover with three pieces of patterned scrapbook
paper and some ModgePodge.
The glow-in-the-dark stars were on the ceiling when we moved in...the one thing I'm not allowed to change in Emma's room. She loves to look at them at night.


Almost finished!

4 comments:

BJ said...

That is totally awesome!

Becky Gonce said...

Love It!!!! UBER CUTE! =-)

Lisa said...

Great idea for the fan!! We just did a project using that stuff to put fabric strips on wood picture frames, it works great for lots of things!

Cassie said...

Such a great idea!

Blog Archive