It started out on Saturday morning with
a small baby shower for a dear friend.
I made her some burp clothes out of
the prettiest flannel print I've ever seen!
Now that the shower is over, they'll hang
in Emma's room.
It was large enough that Amy was able to take home
two squares...one to share with her family
and one to in the freezer for after the baby's born.
It was delicious!
When I told Mom that I was planning a brunch shower, she
asked if she could cook. Oh, yeah!
She made two kinds of quich, apricot scones, basil
scones, strawberry and walnut bread, lemon poppyseed muffins and fruit salad. Yum!
while Mom and I did some shopping. We found a new
scrapbooking store that makes Archiver's seem small.
Then we spent the evening scrapbooking.
I love spending time with Mom!!
We're all wondering when they'll open
their own restaurant. It was delicious!
Their backyard is just about 20 feet from
one of the holes on the golf course.
The kids were sitting back and watching the
golfers while waiting for lunch to be ready.
Love these kids!!

4 comments:
Looks like a perfect Mother's Day weekend! (You're right...that flannel print is QUITE lovely.)
Looks like you had a happy Mother's Day! The baby shower pictures were so fun to see. Wish we could have been there too...
Lovely Shower!
Cute shower!
Post a Comment