Thursday, October 28, 2010

Choffy

{Choffy}
When Mom and I went to the Women's Show before the Women's Fitness
Celebration 5K walk, we sampled the Choffy. Just like coffee is ground coffee beans,
Choffy is ground 100% organic cocao beans. And, let me tell you, it's delicious!
I don't like the taste of coffee, but I enjoy drinking mochas because of their warm, chocolate flavor. Now, I brew Choffy in my French press and add 1 tbsp of flavored creamer.
It contains little to no caffeine, 2o calories and no fat.
My mochas at Starbucks cost $3.02 after tax. A bag of Choffy costs
$15...I quit keeping track after I'd made 15 cups from my bag.
For more information, click on this link.

5 comments:

Cassie said...

Ooooh. Thanks for the recommendation. Going to have to find a new hot drink this winter since coffee and I have quit...

All American Family said...

oh wow!! Thanks for spreading the word - I've never heard of such! I'll have to check this out! Enjoy a cup for me!!

BJ said...

It is the best drink to relax with ever!

Becky Gonce said...

Looks yummy... Can you get it in Boise, or do you order it?

KatieB said...

Becky...the lady I get it from is here in Boise. You can also order it online...not sure how much shipping is. If you'd like to e-mail her, send me an e-mail at bobandkatie1@gmail.com and I'll reply back to you with her e-mail address. Thanks! K

Blog Archive