last week. The theme was "Fall and Veterens."
They did a great job!
~~~
Ryan did a duet with another classmate called "Soldier, Soldier."
It was a song about a girl asking a soldier to marry her. First, he couldn't marry her because he had no shoes to put on. Then he needed a hat and then finally a coat. The frustrated girl asks again and Ryan answers, "Oh how could I marry such a pretty girl as you, if I have a WIFE at home?!" And then he takes off at a dead run. Hopefully, the attached video will work...

4 comments:
Oh goodness. I LOVE children's programs. Ryan did such a good job!!! Ember has her first program tomorrow and I'm just so very excited!
what a great duet! Love the pictures of our night on Sunday...sure am missing my camera these days :-)
Thank you for letting me come with you.Ryan was awesome!
He has a great voice!
Post a Comment