This past Saturday started out as a dreary, foggy day. In the early afternoon, the fog lifted,our kids left to spend the night with Hop and Nana (thank you!!), and Bob and I headed downtown for a date. We spent the afternoon walking around downtown.

(That's Lewis and Clark in the foreground)
I enjoyed my first "Flying M" mocha. Yum!
We were getting a bit cold and needed to find someplace for dinner.We happened to be right by the Spaghetti Factory, so we stopped in there.
We used to go quite often when we lived in Portland, but we've only been once or twice
since we've moved here. Their Creamy Pesto dressing is still delicious!
We stayed the night at the Courtyard Marriot. Such a beautiful hotel!
The Courtyard.I'd like to come back when everything is blooming and it's a bit warmer.
We spent the rest of the evening enjoying some ofMozart's work. Simply beautiful!
~~~
Thanks, Bob, for a wonderful Christmas gift!
It was so nice to spend some time with you before tax season swallowed you up!
3 comments:
glad you had a lovely downtown date!
Oh, that sounds lovely, Katie! So glad the two of you got that precious time together!
Awww, what a fun date! And I bet that Mocha tasted GOOD!
Post a Comment