
This weekend was our Special Meeting over near Mom and Dad's house, so the kids and I spent the night with them. Bob, still recovering from the bug he caught at Christmas, spent a quiet weekend at home. Here's a couple of goofy pics of us on Sunday morning.

Look at how tall Ryan is! And I have on my boots with heals! Yikes! When did this happen?

Whenever I go to Mom's, she usually send me home with a bag or two of stuff (her way of
cleaning her house). This time, she sent me back with a quilt that she made for Bob and I.
Isn't is gorgeous?! She pieced it, and another lady quilted it on her quilting machine.
I'm going to attach the binding and it'll be all done. I plan to paint and decorate our bedroom around this. I'm not sure yet if it will end up on our bed or hanging on the wall behind the bed. Can't wait to see how it looks!


Beautiful!!
1 comment:
Very nicely done. I love the quilting pattern. Beautiful!
Post a Comment