Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Convention Weekend 2011

Just a few pics from our convention a few weeks ago.
Here's Ryan with his little buddy, Jasper.

Em, Em and Aisy

Such sweet sisters



I LOVE this photo of Mom and Dad. 
Sorry, Dad, but do you notice anything different?
He's smiling!  I don't think I've ever taken a photo of Dad smiling...when the camera comes out,
the Papa Bear look comes out.  Not this time, though. 

Sweet Em and Em
{They were dancing}
Emma and her buddy, Dead-Eye

Enjoying smores around the fire pit


Emma caught the Frisbee on her back...she was so excited!

Inside that huge growth of Lilys is the stump from the maple tree Mom and Dad had to cut down last
year.  Ryan wanted to jump from it...I'm so glad he jumped out far enough to avoid the ring of rocks.  Phew!

Ryan got in a lot of three-wheeler time.
Ryan has started to read to Emma at night...love it!

Mom's flowers...it's so delightful to take an evening
walk around her yard.






{This should be up with the rest of the "people" pics.  Oops!}

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I LOVE the photo of your parents! And of course, our girls are so sweet. I had a great time the moments we were together :)

Blog Archive