Monday, July 25, 2011

Farm Days

For the next couple of days, I'll be playing a bit of catch up here on the blog.
Too much fun and not enough time to post!
~~
Two weekends ago, we headed over to Mom and Dad's to attend
Thunderegg Days.  I remember going as a kid, and my kids love it, too!





Afterwards, we went back to Mom and Dad's for a BBQ, to spend the night, to learn how to
can raspberry jam, and to enjoy their beautiful yard!










You've seen this stump on here before...it's Ryan's jumping stump and Emma's
dancing stump. We've never seen it like this before, though.  The
Lilys were SO tall!


Did I mention hand-cranked icecream with the
same recipe we  had as kids?  yum!







Ryan has so much fun going down the dirt roads that surround Mom and Dad's property.
Emma hopped on for a quick photo before he headed out again.




{Photo by Emma...that's what we can see of the convention grounds
now that the corn as finally started to grow}








Thanks, Mom and Dad, for an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Blog Archive