Sunday, June 3, 2012

Another school year ends ~ and summer break begins!

The last week of school is always packed with fun activities.  Ryan's class all received beach balls and proceeded to have way too much with those ...... at school, on the bus, wherever they could!  Emma's class had a Reader's Theatre presentation to show us what great readers they've become during First Grade.  Emma was Sister Kate in "That Goat Has Got To Go."

I love her look of concentration as she follows along.

"Sister Kate"

Emmalee and her friend, Anneliese, with their popcycle lips after their presentations.
Their last day as a first grader and a fifth grader!
How in the world did that happen?!


After school on Friday, Ryan left for a Boy Scout campout at Lucky Peak.  Only one fish was caught by the entire group ......  but Ryan did catch a sock!
As I was taking the photos off of Ryan's camera, I came across this photo.  It's a picture of the corn field next to Mom and Dad's house from ground level (taken by Ryan).  It's a cool
persepctive!  Love the sky.
For the second year, I've missed the last two days of school.  Mom and I leave the kids in Bob's very capable hands, and we head off for some much needed time at Walla Walla Convention.
We're all back home, safe and sound, and now it's time for
Summer Vacation to begin!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Three cheers for summer!

Blog Archive