Friday, January 22, 2010

Snapshots

The view from our front window...it's easy for me to look past
the rooftops and see the beauty. At night, we can see the lights
from Bogus.
Uncle Jon got the kids each a gift card from Amazon. Emma picked out a new
Melissa and Doug Easel. Not only are they of great quality, but the younglest kids can literally help put them together. Photos of what Ryan bought to come soon...
When we went to pick up our new dresser just down the street, my friend had
this beauty (the one on the right) free to a good home. I'm told that it'll just keep
growing until it reaches the ceiling, at which time you cut it off and it starts all over.
This spot needed a large plant, and I think that this one will do just nicely.

On our most recent trip to Goodwill, I came across this magazine holder for a whopping $2.99. I love it as a new home for Emma's library books. Thrifting rocks!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Home sweet home...

Got your awesome package yesterday. It had me bouncing around the house in glee...

Lisa said...

Beautiful view! That's our goal in the next house. We have so many beautiful mtns. around here but can't see them from our house. I love your thriftiness, too! =)

Blog Archive