Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Thirfting

My patience paid off. I've been looking for another side table to go next to the chair in the living room. A month ago, I found this one (near the end of linked post) at Goodwill. It needed to be fairly large to fill the space. I wanted a smaller one for the other spot, and I found it today! Perfect condition...perfect size...perfect price ($9.99). I also found something for the kids, still shrink wrapped, that they've already enjoyed. More on that later...

3 comments:

AmyB said...

Nice table, Katie! Which GW are you finding these at??

Cassie said...

I LOVE it! We need a day, woman, you and me, to do some thrifting...

KatieB said...

Yes, Cassie...we do! It'll have to wait until after tax season, but I would LOVE to go thrifting with you.

Amy...it's the one by Wal-Mart on Overland. Sometimes I find nothing, but other times... :)

Blog Archive