Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ember turns seven!

Emma's dear friend Ember turned seven this past weekend.  So hard to believe...especially when it means Emma is just a couple of months behind her!  She celebrated with what had to be the best party ever!  The day was gorgeous...the parents sat in the sun....first soaking it up and then sweltering in it.  You couldn't ask for a nicer day for an outdoor party in mid-October!

I had to sneak a picture of Ember's guest list written out so nicely on her white board.

The frog pond

Pictures with the strongest man and balloon pop it!

Yum....carnie snacks!

Fun decorations

and....

face painting!  Cassie did an awesome job painting
the kids faces and/or hands. 




I loved this pic...two boys the same age as the girls, spiders (no butterflies or dolphins for them!),
bare feet and holes in the knees.  Gotta love boys!  :)


Each of the kids got a guitar after popping their balloons.  For the girls, they stayed guitars.  For the boys?  Yep...they turned into guns.  :)

All the guests.
Do you see that pie Ember is holding?  It was what had to be the best
cherry cobbler ever!! 

Enjoying cobbler and ice cream on the trampoline.

Presents!
{All of the boys are off hunting each other.}

I love that the girls can actually read their cards now.
This one was a special card from her momma...doesn't the girl on the front
look a tad bit like the birthday girl?

And here's the one that put it all together.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Oh boy I had fun with this one :) Don't I look happy to be sitting for a minute ;)

Blog Archive