Saturday, October 29, 2011

Magic Valley ~ Part One

Last weekend, Mom and I took a short overnight trip to the Twin Falls area.
While we were there, I wanted to stop off at Shoshone Falls and take some pictures for Bob and the kids.  Assuming that there would be but a trickle going over, I thought it might help them
really appreciate what we saw when we visited the falls in May.

Above photo taken May 2011

Above photo taken October 2011
While there wasn't as much water going over as in May, I was very surprised by
the volume of water to be found in October.  Add that to the beautiful Fall colors, the empty parking lot and the rainbow starting in in the canyon and ending in the falls, it was
simply amazing!
Here are some of my favorite photos from this trip for your
viewing pleasure:





I wish I could have captured the entire rainbow on the camera.
The best I could do, however, is the beginning and the end.






{My favorite}




No comments:

Blog Archive