Saturday, March 10, 2012

{thankful}




 
I'm thankful that:

my kids are so much braver than me

they are so comfortable with who they are

there are only 38 days left of tax season

I have a husband who is willing to work long hours for his family
and that the rest of the year is easier on him ( and us )

69 degrees and sunshine

the tulips are popping through the ground
and the lilacs are getting ready to go

I'm no longer working one or two days a week.  The house is cleaner, I'm less stressed,
I can spend as many days at the school each week as needed,
and I can finally work on my business

we get to travel through life with friends by our side

tomorrow is Sunday

~~~

Photos:  Ryan preparing for his choir festival solo & Emma's self portrait

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I'm thankful for brave children too. (I do my best not to impose my fears on them!)

Blog Archive