Thursday, March 8, 2012

This past week...

...we tried out a new hairstyle for "Wacky Wednesday"
and it became a new favorite...

...we tried a little Green Eggs and Ham...
(please ignore the wide-open view from Emma's neighbor)

...we spent a bit of time with our Girl Scout friends...

...we took a few test drives...

...we attended Ryan's last event as a Cub Scout.
He received his Arrow of Light and will officially be a Boy Scout
after next week's campout (that I get the proviledge to attend!).


...we tried to figure out why they were blindfolded ~ still working on that one...


...we won a few and lost a few ...
...we were goofy...

...the Girl Scout took fourth place in the open division and was very
sad that she didn't get a trophy...
...Bob enjoyed his only 1/2 day off during tax season (after working from 4 a.m. until 11:30 p.m.)

...we took the first of many Spring bike rides through the nature park...

...and we got together with several other schools
that will feed into our Junior High School and entertained
the parents with some awesome singing!


1 comment:

Cassie said...

What a wonderful & full week!

I love all the Dr. Seuss activities, and I have such fond memories of my days in girl scouts. I'm sure Miss Em's will be wonderful too!

Blog Archive